Welcome to mentua.org (the “Blog”). By accessing and using the Blog, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”). If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, you should not access or use the Blog.
- Scope of the Blog: The Blog is a platform for sharing information, ideas, and personal opinions. The views expressed on the Blog do not necessarily represent the views of the Blog owner or any affiliated individuals or organizations.
- User Conduct: You agree to use the Blog only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, the Blog by any third party. You agree not to use the Blog to:
- post or transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable
- post or transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party
- post or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Blog
- Intellectual Property: The content of the Blog, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, and software, is the property of the Blog owner and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any content from the Blog for commercial purposes without the express written consent of the Blog owner.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The Blog is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Blog owner makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Blog or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Blog. The Blog owner will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Blog, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold the Blog owner and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Blog, your connection to the Blog, your violation of the Terms of Service, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Termination: The Blog owner reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Blog or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
- Dispute Resolution: Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service or the Blog shall be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms of Service is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver: The failure of the Blog owner to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Entire Agreement: These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and the Blog owner and govern your use of the Blog, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Blog owner.
- Changes to the Terms of Service: The Blog owner reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service at any time. If a revision is material, the Blog owner will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at the Blog owner’s sole discretion. By continuing to access or use the Blog after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you should stop accessing and using the Blog.
- Contact Information: If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact us via the contact form.
These Terms of Service have last been updated on December 31st 2022.